Education Community Manager
Make a career of making an impact
Adobe Education seeks a Senior Global Community Manager
Bring creativity into the classroom and inspire and empower the next generation to be lifelong creators.
Join the most exciting team at Adobe. Education is Adobe’s fastest growing and most strategic vertical.
This visible role is directly responsible for building and nurturing educator communities around the world and for expanding their reach and impact This will require experience leading both online and in person communities. Keys to success include experience working with educators, enthusiasm for innovation and strategic thinking, and a contagious passion for Adobe’s digital media tools in education.
We’ve been building and evolving our communities for decades. They include influential leaders and inspiring trainers, K12 and Higher Education, makers and creators, designers and developers, novices and professionals – and passionate members from around the world. Our communities expand our influence externally, help educators grow in expertise and influence, and inform both Adobe’s product and education strategy.
What you’ll do
– Create and drive community strategy and vision
– Lead Adobe’s education global communities both online and in person
– Ensure alignment of programs to overall business, product and marketing objectives
– Move multiple programs from concept to completion, working with cross functional teams and customers
– Measure and optimize impact and report on learnings and trends
– Highlight customer insights to Adobe Education and product teams
– Celebrate and spotlight creative educators, students and institutions
– Manage operational, budgetary and legal components of the programs
– Introduce our communities to Adobe’s latest technologies
– Manage contractors and vendors
What you’ll need to succeed
– Outstanding written, verbal, social media, digital literacy and public speaking skills
– Strong EQ
– Passion and ability to run inspiring events from international education leader gatherings to student bootcamps to online Twitter chats
– Knowledge of the education space
– Expertise in building and guiding communities online and in person
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
– Familiarity with Adobe technologies and solutions; ability to get up-to-speed quickly required
– Ability to work with a worldwide audience to build global communities
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external_experienced/job/San-Francisco/Global-Education-Community-Manager_54222 →