We’re looking for a Community Moderator. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA. However, you will be reporting to the Airtime Marketing team, based in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
In this role, you’ll wear many hats. Flexibility and a willingness to quickly move between projects and tasks are key. We’re looking for a people person who is all about helping others. You must also be comfortable with moderating content that may be sexual, violent, or disturbing in nature.
- Support — replying to our users’ customer service inquiries and filing bug reports.
- Content moderation — investigating and actioning reports of inappropriate content.
You’ll also have the opportunity to follow your interests with project work in this role, in addition to the two ticket-focused tasks above. You may be working with the User Insights team to create surveys, schedule interviews, and craft other outgoing communications for users. You may work to create new spaces on our app around your own personal interests, whether that’s knitting, watching Empire, skydiving, sandwiches, Drake, otters, anything! Sky’s the limit.
- Excellent judgment.
- Comfort viewing content that may be inappropriate for our users.
- Strong writing skills.
- A passion for problem-solving.
- Availability to work evenings (until 7pm PST) three nights per week
- Prior experience working in a customer support or Trust & Safety role.
Joining Airtime means exposure to the inner workings of a fast-paced startup. You’ll be part of a motivated team of innovators who’ve previously worked for companies like Netflix, WeWork, and Facebook.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtime/jobs/700100#.WSRLNxMrI_U →