Online Community Program Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing programs that connect Anaplan users with one other, driving user adoption and retention. You will report to the Director of Community and Content, and work closely within a core Community team, alongside Customer Care teams, and with internal customers like Customer Success, Marketing, Alliances, and Sale Enablement teams. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders and colleagues to assess needs, contribute to program strategy, collaborate on messaging and programming for campaigns, events, and programs, manage timelines and budgets, analyze program success, and make real-time adjustments based on the ever-changing needs of Anaplan’s Community.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized individual with experience managing complex projects with multiple, global stakeholders.
– Evaluate and assess incoming community requests for programs, content, and engagements in a specified focus area.
– Identify, develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders in internal and external organizations in a specified focus area.
– Work with stakeholders to determine areas where community may help stakeholders achieve their goals engaging Anaplan users.
– Provides consultation and technical support to stakeholders, moderators, and other assigned internal and external community users in establishing their community goals, objectives, and strategies; develops/ communicates plans to meet established goals.
– Works closely with Community Designers, Community Developers, and Community Analyst within the Community team to build content and collateral for new programs, enhance collateral for existing programs, or maintain collateral in established programs as needed.
– Build and monitor program timelines in order to deliver community programs on time and within budget.
– Act as first point of contact and triage point for assigned community programs, including communications, troubleshooting, reviews and approvals, and other workflows.
– Monitor and evaluate impact of community programs in conjunction with Community Analyst; makes recommendations for program enhancement and improvement
– Perform administrative duties within Community as well as standard project management and administrative and tracking tasks.
– Special assignments and other duties not specifically stated may also be assigned.
– 4-year degree in communications, business, or closely related field.
– At least 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment, particularly customer support or customer success roles
– 2+ years in a software industry role
– 2+ years managing complex projects or programs
– Proven success with written deliverables (project plans, word documents, marketing collateral, blog posts, knowledge base articles, training materials, etc.)
– Proven success with multimedia materials (video, eLearning, blogs, websites, podcasts, social media, etc.)
– Experience in designing customer experiences such as workshops, events, training courses, user groups, special interest groups, etc.
– Experience developing certification, ambassador, recognition, reward, or other engagement programs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/v2p1Jw →