Global Community Lead
See https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Atlassian/102247919 for listing!
Atlassian has a dynamic community of developers, administrators, IT managers and end users who are eager to learn from and help each other. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of how to harness the power of this community. Users helping other users is critical to our next wave of growth and we’re looking for a community leader to spearhead this initiative.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create strategies to increase content and engagement across all user groups, especially the top contributors.
Identify end users’ and contributors’ satisfaction issues and unmet needs, and advocate for them within Atlassian’s engineering and product management teams.
Passionately champion our community to cross-functional teams and get teams passionate about supporting community efforts.
- Work with a global, cross-functional community team that has owners across Customer Support, Product, Design and IT to deliver a cohesive community strategy and plan.
More about you:
- You have 7+ years experience leading online communities, preferably developer communities.
- You have proven success in growing top contributors and overall community activity within online communities.
- You’re a deft communicator and presenter, able to champion the community internally and externally,
- You’re comfortable working with disciplines across different departments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company.
- You have a passion for understanding, advocating for and improving the customer experience within a Community context.
And it’s admired, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams.
- Have a knack for writing and are fanatical about grammar, word choice and tone.
- Success leading integrated marketing campaigns to drive Community growth.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Atlassian/102247919 →