BackerKit helps thousands of crowdfunding creators all over the world focus on doing what they love. Our software is the premier platform for backer management, empowering project creators to manage their campaigns with confidence.
We’re a fast-growing start-up with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn. As we grow, we’re keen to broaden our engagement with the crowdfunding community and expand BackerKit’s reach through online and offline marketing initiatives.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
—- Who you are —-
We’re looking for a smart, engaged person to lead and grow our community marketing efforts. You’ll have the following skills:
* Experience leading digital marketing campaigns from concept, pitch to activation
* Strong track record of working with the user or prospect community
* Analytical skills to measure program effectiveness and ability to find opportunities and patterns from customer and user level data
* Strong project and event management skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Outstanding writer and storyteller, experience in content creation preferred
* Experience managing and interacting with large and diverse digital communities
* Track record of working cross-functionally with other teams
* Passion for BackerKit’s values and empathy for the crowdfunding community
* Experience working with makers/creatives/artists
* A willingness to roll up your sleeves
* Diligent and detail-oriented
—- What you’ll do —-
* Be a voice for the company’s brand and platform within the community
* Build BackerKit’s brand recognition and visibility in the crowdfunding space
* Define strategies and identify new opportunities for community engagement
* Devise creative ways of acquiring and retaining users through marketing outreach
* Identify and develop relationships with influencers in the crowdfunding space
* Build brand ambassadors through partnerships and events
* Work with sales and marketing teams to facilitate, plan, and execute events
* Use your deep understanding of BackerKit’s customers to help develop engaging content across multiple channels
* Plan and measure performance within the community, help expand its presence, and provide actionable reports on a recurring basis
* Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams
—- Benefits —-
* Competitive salary, stock option plan.
* 75% medical, dental, vision benefits.
* Commuter Benefits.
* Monthly allowance to pledge to crowdfunding projects.
* Catered lunch three times a week, team dinners once a month, outings.
* Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision.
* We’re a dog-friendly office: http://bit.ly/2gLdsZ6
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://angel.co/backerkit/jobs/260040-community-marketing →