Head of Community
Brandfolder is seeking a Head of Community to join our fast-paced team. As Brandfolder’s Head of Community, you will be dedicated to existing and prospective designers / creatives who use Brandfolder’s DAM to deliver, track and manage the digital creative that they design for the world’s strongest brands. The strategic development of the Brandfolder user community is one of the company’s most important initiatives. This senior leader will develop affinity, retention and development programs and partnerships. The Head of Community will report to the Head of Marketing and work alongside the customer experience team, the product team, and the Head of Partnerships. This is a new role that will set forth the company’s strategic plan for community activation, loyalty, growth and retention.
This is a in-office role located at the Brandfolder headquarters in Denver, CO. Remote applicants will be considered, but not preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the day-to-day operations of all community / user initiatives.
- Guide the continuous development and execution of the online and offline community strategy.
- Work with team leads across the company to build additional functionality, affinity and analytics capabilities.
- Build and maintain strategic external partnerships while strengthening Brandfolder’s global network of creatives and designers.
- Work with engineers and product teams to guide the development of product with an eye on unique user needs.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on community growth metrics and KPIs.
- Host, organize, and sponsor community events virtually and around the world.
- Conceive and execute a fully integrated community development plan.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Deeply connected, experienced roots in digital creative / designer communities across the web.
- Experience as an online community lead, with fluency in community development tools and strategies.
- A background in the tech industry or startup world, with a strong understanding and experience with designer / creative culture and community.
- Experience with team-building and scaling operations in a rapidly moving environment.
- Strong public speaker.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- An excellent leader with an exceptional ability to explain complex concepts clearly while dealing with multiple projects and priorities.
- A large network of designers / creatives whom you follow and who follow you.
- While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- The drive to own high-impact projects from day one
- Be part of Denver’s thriving tech community
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Free gym and pool access
- Monthly company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Based in Denver’s Taxi community, Brandfolder is the world’s most powerfully simple Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform for storing, sharing, and showcasing your brand. Our clients include Under Armour, OpenTable, Slack, and the Seattle Seahawks.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.brandfolder.com/p/3fcb1b7f3812-head-of-community →