an online learning platform for and by developers
CODINGAME: COMMUNITY MANAGER
At CodinGame, we are changing the way coders keep up with new technologies. We are building a new platform, Tech.io. It is a free knowledge-sharing platform where tech professionals can learn and test any technology (languages, frameworks, APIs) through hands-on tutorials without setting up any development environment. The platform is community-based and volunteer contributors such as tech speakers, open-source communities, and teachers produce content and API companies who evangelize their own technologies.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team and be the voice for the CodinGame community that brings together programmers from 160 countries. CodinGame is a challenge-based training platform for programmers where you can improve your coding skills with fun exercises (25+ languages supported). They’re a talented team that likes to work hard, play hard, and ultimately contribute to the growth and success of their startup. They have 2 offices, one in San Francisco and one in France. A huge perk is that you’ll have the opportunity to travel to France!
So if you like technology and believe in lifelong learning and equal chances, you’ll love what they do every day. You’ll work among star engineers, product and marketing people in a fast-paced environment.
– Build our community of contributors (tech speakers, framework creators, book writers, technology communities, teachers, field experts…)
– Help our community create playgrounds and tutorials
– Structure our community in relevant groups to encourage more relevant interactions and better community output
– Help our community be engaged in our mission and participate/organize events and meet-ups based on our platform
– Attend various events – from Meet-ups / Hack-a-thons to international Developer conferences
– Produce content: user testimonials to insightful blog posts
– You are highly sociable with outstanding relationship-building and interpersonal skills
– You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– You a strong social media user: You tweet, attend meet-ups, write and maintain a blog, and contribute to online developer forums or associations
– You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and have an ability to prioritize effectively
*Bonus: You have programming skills and have worked as a developer in the past
***If interested, email Jen Gurvey at [email protected] with your resume, some times /days that work for you to speak, and why you’re interested in this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org