A little about COOLS!
Cools is an online media and e-commerce platform for the age of curious, cultured and creative. Our mission is to be a daily destination for relevant and engaging content while providing our audience with a premier, filtered shopping experience. Cools is a platform for reporting and musing on the vast world of style through the lens of Downtown New York City. A raw and distinct voice in style and culture, Cools lives in the space between the practical and the provocative to deliver a one stop destination for incomparable inspiration.
COOLS is seeking an Community Manager to join our team in New York City!
If you are a fashion and tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, influencer marketing, networking and PR, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Actively work with the sales (paid advertiser campaigns) and editorial team alike in producing and distributing content within the COOLS product portfolio to provide an engaging experience for the COOLS audience ultimately leading to retention and growth. You will have a keen understanding of the digital landscape and how to distribute content effectively to reach the right audience.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. This role will report to the Director of Sales Marketing and the hiring manager will be the VP, Brand Strategy and Partnerships.
What You’ll Do – Core Attributes
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Cultivate influencer network for editorial, advertising campaigns, user testing and events
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Create, manage, implement and share internally social media content calendar
- Execute existing channel strategies, test, implement and help build new initiatives
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, Editorial, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with influencers and brands alike
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Serve as point of contact and liaise for different departments within the company to ensure goals are met
- Lead acquisition initiatives to grow the channels
What You Bring
- Proven work experience as a community manager, 3+ years experience
- A background in the Fashion industry, and a rolodex of influencers
- Experience launching community initiatives (i.e. building an online forum, launching an influencer ambassador program, creating and negotiating influencer contracts)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Extremely organized, meticulous with details, proactive and a creative mind set
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com