Senior Community Manager (m/f)
Website Freeletics GmbH
Our vision is to help everyone become the greatest version of themselves. We believe each individual is free to choose their path towards greatness. That’s why we build products that offer the most important elements for individuals to unleash their physical and mental potential. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness, strives for improved mental strength, willpower and confidence – all vital components for shaping one’s lifestyle according to individual desires and goals.
Founded in June 2013, Freeletics is represented in over 160 countries fueled by a truly passionate community of Free Athletes.
Bodyweight. Running. Gym. Nutrition. Wear. We are Freeletics.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER (M/F)
Freeletics aims to make everybody in the world the best version of themselves. This isn’t an easy road. Our athletes need motivation and a shoulder to lean on throughout this tough journey. As a Senior Community Manager you work closely with our users – ensuring they stay connected, even when they are offline. You organize events that strengthen our community and work closely with our global ambassador network. You know how to bring people together from all corners of the world? You are passionate about what you do and you want to have a positive impact? Join the FREELETICS team now.
- Active management of our international community with 15+ million Free Athletes, online and offline
- Responsible for developing our Community Management strategy, including definition of measurable goals (KPIs)
- Definition of tactical measures and coordination of team members to ensure achievement of quarterly targets
- Responsible for the development and management of our Freeletics Ambassador program
- Initiation of community-related marketing campaigns to drive user engagement and brand awareness
- Organization and management of offline community events, group training and/or event sponsorship
- Direct reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing and company-wide contact person for community management requests
- Interface to our product department with the goal to develop community-related features
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in community management and/or event marketing in a fast-paced, international environment
- First experience in leading a team
- Extensive knowledge of event marketing and community management strategies and tactics
- Extensive understanding of social media landscape and mechanism
- Understanding of user groups, interactions, social signals and usage incentives
- Strong motivation for driving the success factors of a brand and knowing how to engage the community
- Analytical skills and knowledge of respective KPIs
- Strategic thinking and concept development skills
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and project management skills
- Affinity to fitness & nutrition, ideally you are a Free Athlete
- Basic know-how in Photoshop is a plus
- Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a strong plus
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.freeletics.com/en/corporate/jobs/347fa0aa-39ae-4890-bd89-330e904a7d87 →