Galvanize campuses are not simply places to work; they are environments of active engagement, learning and growth. We create and operate a network of urban campuses that are based on building and leveraging community. On our campuses, you feel a healthy mix of students, entrepreneurs, and high-energy professionals working to create innovative digital technology startups and build their own careers along the way. We are looking for an experienced and passionate hospitality operations leader to fulfill an exciting campus position at Galvanize.
Galvanize is a fast paced, dynamic workplace filled with some of the most innovative startups and driven students. As a startup ourselves, as well as a company scaling up, we are constantly improving on our systems and procedures. Our team is collaborative and primed for hustlers. For this reason, we are seeking a go-getter who loves working together with their teammates, who is an out of the box thinker excited about the future of entrepreneurship, and who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service in a growing organization.
The Community Coordinator is an integral part of our Campus Operations Team. This person is the first smiling face that greets our community members, students, and anyone who happens to come onto our campus on a daily basis.
Apply online HERE.
What You’ll Do:
– Communicate the Galvanize brand and experience as the first touch point on our campus.
– Uphold the highest standard of student & member satisfaction via daily interactions, weekly member check-ins, and curated member social & community building content.
– Monitor and respond to Member Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback and appropriately communicate issues with appropriate stakeholders to ensure resolution.
– Manage the campus expense budget, order supplies, and work with key stakeholders to meet or exceed campus goals.
– Answer incoming membership inquiries (via walk-in, website, or phone) and utilize needs-based selling to shepherd interested parties to the appropriate service or product.
– Work closely with Facilities Manager to field and mitigate issues and requests.
– Support Event Manager and Student Success Manager with administrative and support duties, such as event set-up and graduation / first day planning / ordering.
– Own Galvanize San Francisco’s Social Media strategy and execution, working with key stakeholders to schedule & execute appropriate content.
– Warmly greet guests and visitors. Manage mailroom and office supplies.
– Manage members’ A/V needs.
– Manage the Member EcoPass program.
– Order, maintain, and distribute Galvanize swag as necessary. Open and close campus building depending on our schedule.
– Assist in the member on-boarding process.
– Assist with the logistics of Galvanize events.
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in a customer service and administrative role.
– Excellent organization, problem-solving, multitasking, and communication skills.
– Optimistic, friendly, and helpful, with a strong attention to detail.
– Passionate about working with tech startups.Works well with others, as well as autonomously.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– Ability to work outside your comfort zone.Previous budgeting experience a plus.
– Previous sales and account management experience a plus.
– Previous experience working with a tech company or educational institution a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org