Do you enjoy tracking trends, collaborating around progressive topics, and brainstorming creative new ways to engage others? Higher Logic is a cloud-based online community software provider, enabling organizations to increase sales, retention, and member engagement via private social networking, advanced segmentation, and robust collaboration tools. In partnership with our clients, we build amazing online customer experiences.
As a Higher Logic Online Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing direct support and management for client-run online community platforms. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to provide strategic input and spearhead best practice initiatives that will enable clients to meet their objectives and grow customer engagement. Are you ready to help some of today’s most forward-thinking organizations find success?
- Develop custom content, marketing and audience engagement plans for online communities
- Provide technical support and customer service for Higher Logic clients and community users
- Recommend and implement engagement tactics, including incorporating community into organizational programming, communications strategies, annual conferences and events
- Collect, analyze and share community-related data with relevant stakeholders
- Train and assist clients in understanding the full breadth of their platform functionality, by leveraging new features and implementing timely updates
- Seek and collate client feedback to shape online community management practices and product ideation within Higher Logic
- Bachelor’s degree from a fully-accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Go-getter with a strong understanding of community management best practices
- Excellent customer service, orientation and troubleshooting abilities
- Data enthusiast; you can give examples of how you have used data to pursue successful outcomes
- Able to multi-task and meet time-sensitive goals
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – and understands the communications psychology behind every email, phone call, letter and piece of content you produce
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred, but not required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org