Online Community Manager
Do you consider yourself an online community management guru? Do you enjoy tracking trends, collaborating and innovating in the realm of your favorite brands and companies?
Higher Logic is looking for candidates with a passion for all things community. Our online community managers are responsible for providing direct support and management for client-run online community platforms. You will have the opportunity to guide clients on a unique journey for improved engagement and collaboration.
– Develop custom content, marketing and audience engagement plans for online communities
– Provide technical support and customer service for Higher Logic clients and community users
– Recommend and implement engagement tactics, including incorporating community into organization programming, communications strategy, annual conferences and events
– Collect, analyze and share community-related data with relevant stakeholders
– Train and assist clients in understanding functionality, leveraging available features, fixing bugs and troubleshooting
– Seek and collate audience feedback to shape online community management practices and product ideation
– Bachelor’s degree from a fully-accredited college or university or equivalent experience
– Go-getter with a strong understanding of community management best practices
– Excellent customer service, orientation and troubleshooting abilities
– Data enthusiast; you can give examples of how you have used data to pursue successful outcomes
– Able to multi-task and meet time sensitive goals
– Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – and also understand the communications psychology behind every email, phone call, letter and piece of content you produce
– Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred, but not required)
Please email your resume with cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected] and indicate in the email subject line that you are applying for the Online Community Manager position.