Love Your CRM
Insightly is looking for a Community Manager who is passionate, driven, and a self-starter to manage our online community of amazing small businesses. If you’re a team player who wants to help us continue to aggressively grow Insightly, we’d love to talk to you.
The Insightly online community will serve to grow and mobilize the Insightly Community globally – helping customers resolve customer support issues, answer how-to questions, providing relevant content, and building online relations. You’ll launch the community, and strategize ways to drive new users to it, as well as how to encourage them to return. You’ll also identify and engage with power users in the community to drive deeper engagement.
- Work together with Support, Marketing, and Engineering to create and deliver relevant content, resolve community issues, and promote the Insightly brand
- Manage Support team’s daily communication with the community on support questions
- Enable the Product team to collect feature requests from our customers, and help them communicate important feature releases and product improvements
- Engage with members of our community on topics relevant to small businesses
- Grow the Insightly Community’s activity through various education, outreach, development, and support efforts
- Network with community members and identify MVPs/Community Heroes
- Train and empower MVPs/Community Heroes to participate in the Insightly Community on a more significant engagement level
- Oversee all technical and system administration aspects of the community, including working with the community platform vendor to address, resolve, and communicate any issues related to the features and functionality of the community
- Gather, summarize and share product feedback to inform product, engineering, sales, and marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain community training, including acceptable usage guidelines and policies.
- Establish and drive interactive strategies for community engagement and return visitors
- Comb through all Insightly content, determining what should be shared with community members, and how to do so in a way that that not only engages the members, but inspires them, too
- Provide technical community support to members and staff and implement new community features as necessary. Identify important trends and collaborate with Customer Success and Marketing to create content to nurture our customers and drive people back to the community
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in community management or customer advocacy
- Active member of any community who creates and engages community members
- A connector – engaging and inspiring
- Experience building communities and cultivating advocates
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with high-level direction
- Passionate about helping small businesses
- A self- starter
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 250,000 businesses located in over 200 countries worldwide using our software. Our paying customers pay from $12 to $99 per user per month. We also have a freemium business model.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We recently concluded a Series B financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
We’re not only a super successful and fast growing start-up but also a fun place to work. Here are just some of the perks we offer:
- Awesome office in SOMA, San Francisco close to Caltrain, BART, and MUNI
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous medical, vision and dental cover coverage
- Free snacks, drinks, and fruits
- Weekly massages from professional massage therapists
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=okVi5fwm&s=CMX →