The Community Administrator is part of the nCino Community team. nCino Community connects users, partners and administrators in a single online platform for best-in-class support and knowledge sharing. Community members access exclusive content, share best practices, find support for technical issues, suggest product development, and more in nCino Community.
The Community Administrator is responsible for the technical and analytical side of nCino Community. You will be responsible for managing and growing the nCino Community product, managing changes to nCino Community, measuring and benchmarking the health of nCino Community, and the ultimate success of the nCino Community product.
– Manage changes to nCino Community, including releases, fixes and patches, to maintain and grow the nCino Community product
– Define and maintain a detailed product roadmap for nCino Community and project manage two releases annually
– Define, build, test, and iterate features and enhancements following nCino’s agile product development methods
– Prioritize feature and product fixes, while supporting the communication and documentation of changes to nCino Community
– Develop and maintain advanced reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Google Analytics to better understand and track Community activities, behaviors, and results
– Track and maintain dashboards based on department and organizational metrics and goals
– Streamline and automate data capture where possible
– Interact regularly with nCino Community and its users. Assist with Community access and service requests, and answer questions from both internal and external users
– Perform administrative and configuration updates for nCino Community. Supplement Salesforce Administration work for nCino Community as necessary, managing fields, editing user accounts and profiles, managing data, and other standard administrative tasks
– Measure and benchmark the health of nCino Community. Collect and analyze Community data to ensure the health of nCino Community, including identifying trends and opportunities to improve. Use qualitative and quantitative measurements that helps nCino evaluate the community.
– Bachelor’s degree in a comparable field
– 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator or combination experience, education, & superior performance
– 2 years’ experience working with online communities or community management
– Salesforce Administrator certification
– Remarkable ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical users and vice versa
– Excellent data analytics skills, including the ability to gather and manage large amounts of information, spot patterns within it, and draw conclusions and insights
– Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced setting
– Ability to work independently, with a team, or with direction from different personnel to achieve desired business results
– Excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to troubleshoot issues, diagnose and resolve complex system problems
– Ability to resolve technical issues experienced by users with clear communication and demonstrated excellence in customer service
– Proactive, motivated, self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative to complete the task on time with high quality
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Salesforce Developer certification
– Google Analytics certification
– Web development and programming experience (CSS, Java Script, HTML, Salesforce)
– Knowledge of SaaS software and banking
nCino offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, vision and 100% premiums paid. As well as, 401(k), life insurance and relocation assistance where applicable. nCino also prides itself on a strong work-life balance and encourages employees to embrace a healthy lifestyle.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.ncino.com/culture-careers/job-openings →