Community Manager – Core Studio
Pocket Gems, a mobile entertainment company based in San Francisco, is continuously breaking new ground on smartphones and tablets by building graphically rich games, developing fun new genres of entertainment and creating innovative technologies. Launched in 2009, the company has grown to over 200 employees and their games have been downloaded over 250 million times globally.
Do you consider feedback a gift? Are you passionate about games and creating the best possible experience for customers? If yes, you may be our next Community Manager!
We are looking for someone to 1) represent the point of view of our customers to our product team and 2) to manage all communication with customers. You’ll be the friendly, responsive, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic voice of Pocket Gems for our loyal community.
- Own the communication and support with our game community
- Be responsible for tracking and responding to all customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and manage customer forums
- Manage content and communications for various social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube
Create written, visual, and live streamed content to educate our players and enrich their experiences
- Build strong relationships with our most loyal players to keep them engaged and communicate upcoming features and updates
- Create events, contests, and marketing promotions to keep players engaged and expand the community
- Deliver important feedback from the community feedback to the QA and product teams
- Coordinate with PR and marketing teams to maintain consistent messaging
- Develop a long-term community support strategy in collaboration with our existing team
- Manage and run customer support database and tools and maintain relationship with vendors
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excelling at communicating with diverse (and sometimes challenging) personalities
- Active user of social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter
Photoshop, video editing, HTML/CSS, and live stream production skills preferred
- On-camera and/or spokesperson experience is a plus
- Ability to consider and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions and support suggestions
- Eagerness to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Excited to help build our company in a fast paced start-up type role
- Familiar and excited about the core games space, spanning mobile, console, and PC gaming
- Bachelor Degree required
Pocket Gems offers top-notch benefits, including Anthem PPO, Kaiser health plans, and free One Medical membership. We cover 100% of the cost of employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision premiums (and 75% of the cost for their dependents), as well as short and long-term disability, and life insurance. We also offer flex spending & dependent care accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits and a 401(k) match. Pocket Gems is located in beautiful downtown San Francisco, one block North of the Montgomery Street BART station.
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status..
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/uie6ob1 →