Community Coordinator – Bi-lingual
standinggiants Standing on Giants
We are an exciting young company based in London Paddington with unprecedented expertise in Online Community Management. Our founders have won several awards for their outstanding work in this field and we continue to strive to impact the relationship between brands and their customers. We are offering the chance to work for one of the most sought after companies in the Online Community space and gain experience in our ground breaking community management methodology.
We currently run online communities for clients such as Airbnb, O2 and Back Me Up and we are looking for a Community Coordinator to join our growing Community team.
The Online Community Coordinator will work day to day with the English language Community Manager, supporting them with a range of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the community.
You will be hard-working and quick to learn. An interest in people, communities and how they work with brands, both on and offline will be essential. Highly self-motivated, you’re the kind of person who’s always striving to do better. And if you have an open, honest and collaborative approach to your job, you’ll fit right in. Ideally you will have English as a first language but a strong command of either German, Italian or French would really set you apart.
In return we will spend time training you in our award winning community management methodology. We are offering a starting salary, perk pot and unlimited holidays.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone starting out in a career in online Community Management.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is April 24th
Required Skills & Experience
- – Fluent in English with exceptional written communication skills
- – Cultural and political understanding of United Kingdom
- – Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- – Interest in online communities (knowledge of and participation in)
- – Ability to cope with fast paced work and change
- – Fantastic interpersonal skills. Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure
- – Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – able to deliver work to a deadline
- – Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Nice to Have
- – Fluency in German, Italian or French is a plus
- – Experience in running or moderating Forum based online communities
- – Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- – A good knowledge of the principles of customer service
- – Editorial, Marketing, Customer Service experience, PR, Technology, Legal or Psychology knowledge
Position Available: Permanent
Location: Paddington, London