Product Manager, Community
Website Virta Health
Virta is restoring metabolic health in chronic disease patients.
Virta’s mission is to cure chronic diseases that are currently considered irreversible. How? We develop and deliver clinically proven therapies to restore metabolic health in chronic disease patients by combining the most advanced biochemistry, clinical expertise, data science and digital tools.
We’ve got a stellar, mission-driven team looking for a Product Manager to join us on this incredible journey. Community and social support are a major priority for Virta because they are essential to delivering patient outcomes at scale. The Product Manager, Community will drive the strategy for our patient communities and execute on that strategy with a test and learn mindset.
- Track record as a Product Manager or Community Manager delivering intuitive and impactful experiences for a reputable consumer internet company
- Strong consumer empathy and intuition around stellar user experiences
- Highly analytical and curious about understanding user behavior trends, pain points, and opportunities
- Talent for identifying needs/pain points from end users and translating those into prioritized stories/tickets/PRDs
- Great relationships with UX Designers and Engineers to define, build, test, and iterate features and enhancements using agile product development methods
- Community management, health care, and A/B testing experience are a plus but not required
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for patient support/community
Own the day-to-day operations and analytics for our patient communities
- Build out our user reports using our new web based analytics tool
- Ultimately be accountable for company level KPIs related to user success/outcomes
- Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Codify our vision and strategy for patient support/community
- Evaluate build vs buy options for integrating community within our branded experience
- Set up actionable daily, weekly and monthly user behavior reports, and use that data to inform priorities
- Conduct in-person user research with multiple types of end users
- Build effective working relationships with our Clinical Team (especially health coaches) as well as UX design and Engineering
- Develop a plan and roadmap for your second 90 days
Alignment with the Virta culture:
- Demonstrated passion towards our purpose improving the health of 100s of millions of people
- Experienced and thrives in a fast growing startup environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and completed ambitious projects outside of core role/function
- High intellectual horsepower – to keep your colleagues on their toes and to contribute outside of your core function
- If that sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and let’s chat about how we might combine forces!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/virtahealth/jobs/493267#.WIfgaLYrI9U →