Talent Community Intern
Welocalize, founded in 1997, is a fast growing, privately held, venture backed company. The company’s services include globalization consulting, translation, localization and testing solutions for applications and content including software, multimedia, learning services and mobile applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Talent Community Interns’ primary purpose is to support the Talent Community Team in day-to-day engagement and recruitment activities, and effectively coordinate all project/campaign related tasks assigned to them. This role reports directly to the Director of Global Communities.
Major responsibilities will include support in the following areas:
- Manage assigned talent-related tasks, as delegated by the Director of Global Communities involving the planning, execution, tracking, delivery, and closure of talent sourcing campaigns
- Maintain and update talent resource paperwork and records in various systems; create needed reports
- Assist with recruitment campaigns, develop channels, and meet a set key metrics outlined as success measures
Talent Community Management (including social media)
- Daily review of various community sites: Proz, Glassdoor, LinkedIn
- Manage WelocalizeTalent Facebook and Twitter profiles – responding to community members and sourcing new content for publication, following the set brand and voice guides
- Create social sharing images for talent campaigns utilizing established design templates
- Assist with Facebook and Twitter paid advertising to attract talent for specific campaigns
- Update and manage weekly/monthly reports
Supporting team member for the Talent Community team
- Daily review of Zendesk tickets
- Following-up of un-finished tasks by EMEA team and prepping APAC team for next day’s workload.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
Current enrollment in four-year college or university, or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), with a focus on Marketing, Communications, Community Building, HR, Recruitment, Social Media; Translation/Localization industry experience is not required, but helpful.
Community/Recruitment/Marketing: Previous Community management and/or social media management experience is desirable. Background/exposure to recruiting and online marketing is a plus.
Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. English proficiency, with a second language highly desirable (plus for Asian & Indic languages).
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to learn new tasks and ask questions as needed.
Sound interesting? Email Jennifer Sable Lopez, Director of Global Communities – jen.lopez[at]welocalize.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com