Erica is a veteran of the community industry and has been running community at Salesforce for over 7 years. The community she’s developed with her team shares thousands of ideas and collaborates with the Salesforce team to improve their product. Just how big is this community? Here are some of the stats:
– 1.7M+ registered members
– 40k new members added per month
– 215 User Groups
– 167 MVPs
– 50k+ Ideas created
– 2100+ Comments Per Month
– 11,000+ Votes Per Month
– 2.4M vote points delivered since 2007
This 5 hour interactive training will give you a step by step process for implementing a similar process into your business, that will affect the bottom line by making your product simpler, more valuable and increase customer success.
As a result of this framework, sales force has seen:
- a 2.5x increase in ACV
- 33% increase in product usage
- 2x increase in sales leads
What will you walk away with?
- Learn the step-by-step process of the product development cycle and exactly where community can be plugged in
- Strategies for engaging your community members and motivating them to contribute
- A dashboard for running your community program and tracking the success
- Answers to all of your specific questions and challenges
To join this workshop, please go to the CMX Summit site and purchase a workshop or combo ticket and select Workshop 2 in the registration form.