This workshop is sponsored and organized by Lithium Technologies in partnership with CMX Summit.
Building Your Total Community
In this workshop led by Louis Peters, Jr., Director of Social Strategy Consulting and Jeff Saenger, VP of Social Strategy Consulting at Lithium Technologies, you will learn about the emerging challenges facing B2B companies in an era of extreme customer expectations and how an effective community strategy can set you apart.
As host to more than 400 of the world’s most successful branded communities, Lithium has unique insight into consumer and industry behaviors and trends. Louis and Jeff have worked with major brands such as HP, Comcast, Autodesk and Siemens to develop, implement, and measure strategies that produce real ROI.
Understand the changing B2B landscape
The “consumerization” of business has dramatically changed the way B2B companies think about customer engagement in an era of extreme expectations. Today’s business customers have the power to circumvent the traditional sales and service life cycle, leaving brands struggling to keep pace.
In order to remain relevant, B2B brands must enlist their customers, employees and brand advocates to address the challenges of the Total Community. What does it take to effectively create a Total Community that drives meaningful business outcomes? What tools and strategies can we use to catalyze, measure and demonstrate strong ROI?
Key Takeaways from this workshop:
– This workshop combines instruction with hands-on activities aimed at providing a foundation for developing your Total Community strategy.
– Insights and trends informed by over a decade of community management experience with the world’s leading brands
– Learn how other companies are applying innovative strategies to provide great customer experiences through Total Community.
– Craft a shared purpose for your community which articulates value for all stakeholders
– Develop a business case for change – learn how to align community initiatives with measurable ROI
– Templates, worksheets and activity plans will be provided to take back to your organization for continued development
To join this workshop, please go to the CMX Summit site and purchase a workshop or combo ticket and select Workshop 5 in the registration form.