CMX is the hub for the community profession.
All humans are connected by a singular network. That network is comprised of countless communities that dictate our culture, beliefs and actions. We believe that to shape the world, you must shape the world’s communities.
Our mission is to organize and equip a global movement of community professionals in order to shape a more connected, collaborative and compassionate world.
The CMX Values:
- Serve the Community – We stay close to our community members and always do right by them.
- Be a Lifelong Student – We are always learning and growing.
- Practice Radical Candor – We give honest feedback early and often, and trust that we have each other’s best interests in mind.
- Empower People – We give others the opportunity to contribute to our mission.
- Defend your Health – We set clear personal standards and never sacrifice our health for work.
How to Get Involved
Attending CMX Summit, the largest gathering of community builders in the world, featuring leaders from organizations like NASA, Burning Man, the FBI, Apple, Airbnb, and Facebook.
Join the free community, where over 5,000 community professionals come together to connect, share knowledge and support each other.
Explore our case studies, articles, interviews and videos, where we share how the world’s leading organizations are building comprehensive community strategies.
Reach out to our team with any questions or feedback on community or CMX. We’re always here for you.