Community Manager Appreciation Day.
Community Manager Appreciation Day (CMAD) is an annual celebration in the community industry.
It is an opportunity for everyone in the industry to take a step back and truly appreciate the incredible work community builders do everyday.
This year, CMAD falls on January 24, 2022.
The CMAD Pledge
This year, CMX is encouraging companies to take our 2022 CMAD Pledge!
We are asking companies to pledge to give their community teams a paid professional development day on CMAD – a paid day away from their normal day-to-day tasks, giving community teams the chance to take a certification course, go to a CMAD event, or meet with other community professionals to get support.
Join these companies who have already taken our 2022 CMAD pledge:
What do you have to do?
- Fill out this form to make your pledge
- Give your community team a paid professional development day on January 24, 2022
- Share the news of CMAD and the 2022 CMAD Pledge on social media using #CMAD2022
Need help convincing your boss to take part in the 2022 CMAD Pledge? Check out our Convince Your Boss email template! We hope this will help.
Join us at the LIVE Community Industry Awards Ceremony
On January 24, 2022 CMX will be announcing the winners of the 2022 Community Industry Awards LIVE. We will be celebrating the Community Industry Awards, CMAD, and YOU!
Join us at the biggest CMAD party in the industry
10 Professional Development Courses to take on CMAD:
- The Community MBA – take 75% off with coupon code CMAD2022!
- The C2C Event Program Playbook – take 75% off with coupon code CMAD2022!
- FeverBee’s Community Management Course
- Prosci – Change Management
- Building a Creative Online Community
- Community Management 101 for Associations
- Strategic Community Management Program
- Community Management Specialist by Digital Marketers
- Facebook’s Blueprint CM Certification
- How to get a dream community job
- Leading Online Communities
Subscribe to the CMX Weekly
We review the top community industry news, trends, jobs and resources every week, so you’re always in the know.