An on-demand emotional health and well-being service.
7Cups’ mission is to provide affordable behavioral health support services globally. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7Cups’ product has shifted the on-demand mental health economy and has continued to scale into serving people from all walks of life. Over 1.9 million people from 189 countries (in 140 different languages) use the platform each month and growing. A career with 7Cups provides the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of millions and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
7Cups is seeking a Community Manager capable of managing mental health topic based communities. You have a passion for mental health and a special niche interest in parenting, along with online community management experience. You will be working with volunteer teams to increase support and programming in your designated communities. This role works with both adult and teen communities and with both listeners and members.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure a supportive, uplifting, safe and positive experience in the communities you manage.
- Provide special focus on building subcommunities such as Parenting & Pregnancy, Caregivers Support, Family Support, Older Adults and more
- Be a champion for diversity on the site and develop the international community on 7 Cups
- Manage all volunteer leadership; ensuring that each of the communities you manage have active and engaged leaders.
- Monitor all safety reports in your designated communities
- Proactively coordinate initiatives and special events within each of your subcommunities to increase participation and the exchange of support.
- Own your data; track data weekly in terms of messages, discussion counts and participants.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of program or volunteer management
- Proven track record of effectively managing a team and operational processes
- Strong understanding of active listening, conflict resolution skills, excellent boundaries
- Data oriented – strong understanding of how to use data to identify problems and inform decisions, knowledge of excel/spreadsheets is a plus
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Interest or background in health/ mental health
- Experience managing communities online or offline
- Startup mindset – ability to proactively problem solve
- Exceptional public communication skills and comfort with main social media channels
- Must pass a background check (required to work with users under the age of 18)
- BS or BA degree in related field
What you get:
- Remote-first culture, work where you want
- Built-in focus on professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement through meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy promoting rest for mind/body/soul
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7Cups:
7Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. 7Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/7f6cf1362 →