Member Success Manager
In short, you’ll be the master mixologist for our international community. Your main focus will be on both the support and retention of our current members (think of them as your customers), as well as growing our community. You’ll be assisting students, young professionals, start-ups, scale-ups and multinational companies at our co-working spaces, all over the US and in Europe alike. You’ll work closely together with our member manager in New York, as well as with the rest of our tight-knit team. This is a full-time position.
What you’ll do:
● Manage, grow and retain our membership base with the goal of creating a more cohesive and collaborative community.
● Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives to help identify services that help members achieve their objectives and deliver a wonderful member experience.
● Introduce and manage digital extensions to the member experience.
● Develop community initiatives designed to create connections amongst members and with the San Francisco entrepreneurial ecosystem, e.g. member introductions, network building with leading universities, …
● Run daily operations at our coworking space to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction and 100% occupancy, including but not limited to hosting tours, managing building operations, supervising move-ins/move outs/temporary rentals, and interacting with members on membership agreement/billing procedures,…
● Coordination and organization of events and group missions in San Francisco & NYC.
The right person for the job – YOU?
● The idea of fostering growth in a community gets you beyond excited. You can spot win-win situations and know how to relate to entrepreneurs.
● Numbers pose no problem and you are quick with the books. You set ambitious business development goals and then work to exceed them.
● You are a people skills ninja with a black belt in communication. Helping people (and businesses) makes you happy. You know that listening and creative thinking are key skills to create the ultimate member experience.
● You are blessed with fluency in the English language, and preferably French or Dutch. All three get you a high five when you walk in the door. Bonus points for knowledge of German.
● Multitasking is in your DNA. You get things done in time – especially in fast-paced environments. But more importantly, you don’t just do things; you focus on impact and real results. Moreover, you realize you can’t do it alone and you’re a team player.
● You are familiar with the lay of the Belgian (business) land, as well as Silicon Valley, and can share at least 3 things that you deem critical to build member engagement and/or increase member success in your cover letter.
Experience & requirements
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Minimum 4-5 years of experience in business development, community management, account management, partnership management, event coordination, or a related field
● Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities and/or not-for-profit environment
● Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
● Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
● Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
To apply for this job email your details to Valerie@belcham.org