Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $2 billion in SaaS purchases across 2,300+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 340+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
The Vendr culture is one where kindness, teamwork, mutual support, and bold initiative are encouraged. Read more about our values.
In June 2022, we raised $150M in Series B funding at a $1B valuation, co-led by Craft Ventures and SoftBank with return investments from Tiger Global, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $2 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $304M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We are looking for a Community Growth Lead to help build the Vendr online community. This person will spend their day-to-day engaging with our community and helping to grow it through content, events, and other creative one-off campaigns.
About you: You are a software fanatic. You love connecting with people online. You are a prolific writer. You’ve built communities before. You’ve written viral content before.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content and community engagement strategy that is aligned with Vendr’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure that every question in the Vendr community gets a great answer
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to turn community engagement into business results
- Create, edit and manage all types of content, including social media posts, blog articles, videos, images and infographics, and other forms of content that resonates with our target audience
- Build and manage relationships with community members, industry influencers, and other key stakeholders to increase brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of our content and community engagement efforts, using data-driven insights to continually improve our strategy.
- Respond to community comments, messages, and feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- 4+ years proven experience as a content creator, community manager, or similar role.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to create and edit written and visual content that resonates with our target audience.
- A track record of writing content that gets widely shared online.
- Passion for software, community, and content.
- We’re rapidly growing, (2-3x growth YoY in ARR, 2x headcount growth YoY)
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth, (25M+ ARR, 530+ active customers, financially backed with our recent Series B raise)
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To apply for this job please visit www.vendr.com.