As our first ever Community Manager, you will play an instrumental role in developing and growing our brand-new Lansweeper Community. Your role will be critical to ensure that we have our cross-departmental Community Engagement roadmap aligned and executed upon. This role will serve as the point of contact for our growing community of customers, potential customers, partners and any other new audience that will come with our future offerings and products. The activities and responsibilities will be ever-changing according to the development of the new Community and its arising needs. We’ve got an exciting opportunity to use your creativity to grow the Community almost from scratch and define what its future will look like.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the Lansweeper Community by acting as a front-line contact for its users.
- Keep users engaged and perform customer, partner and prospect onboarding.
- Define community guidelines and policies while managing the external moderation service team with recurring meetings (if needed, perfom ad-hoc moderation).
- Guide users to get the most out of the community and ensure we reach the internal community goals aligned with the stakeholders.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to suggest and implement improvements into our Community Strategy and roadmap based on your insights.
- Co-define, build, measure and report community KPIs/Targets to all stakeholders, and work collaboratively to achieve pre-defined goals.
- Manage the Community Vendor’s contract as well as escalating issues and working with their advisory team to implement best-practices into the Community Engagement Strategy.
- Perform cosmetic and admin changes to the platform, as needed.
- Understand the company strategy, tone of voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively.
- Co-ideate events, content, new community boards, etc. in partnership with our Marketing, Product, Sales and Support teams to promote it to the relevant audiences.
I am someone who (is):
- Loves interacting and engaging with users.
- Excited to dive into the new community headfirst and bring fresh ideas to engage the users going forward.
- Can work proactively in a busy environment with a can-do attitude – nothing is impossible for me!
- A good team collaborator.
- Enthusiastic about engaging with peers on Reddit, GitHub and other forums to discuss technology.
- Eager to learn and grow.
I have (an):
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a customer facing or project management or community management role.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- The ability to manage and report data insights.
- Enthusiasm for technology in all it's forms!
- Ability to easily establish trust with users.
- Outstanding influence with key decision makers on working towards the same goals.
- The curiosity to learn whatever skills may become necessary.
Going for gold?
- Created and ran your own community? (Even as a hobby and non-work related topics)?
- Vendor Management experience?
- Background in IT/Asset Management.
- Fluent in other languages?
- Experience in Saas/Scale Up environment?
Our offer you can’t refuse:
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for a fast-growing, international scale-up where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great teambuilding event at least once a year.
- A job full of variation, challenges, responsibilities and collaboration with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- We offer a variety of benefits depending on your location.
- Work hard, play harder!
To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.