Our community is at the heart of what we do, and we are putting a colossal effort behind serving them as best we can. That’s why we’re looking for a talented and hard-working Community Manager who has an eye for detail, an empathic nature to help/educate people and a natural inclination to drive significant results.
In this role, you will be the primary planner, curator, and executor, for our community platforms. This person will build out a community engagement calendar and ensure the ecosystem of our brand and product is consistent, engaging, and growing organically. This person will also work closely with our Customer Service team to create processes around customer service inquiries on community channels. This role is for someone who loves building and scaling communities, always puts forth a positive mindset, and is deeply excited by the impact and growth engine of our communities.
What You'll Do…
You will help us achieve our vision to become the best and most recognized multichannel messaging provider in the world. We’re not just saying that. We mean it very seriously, and we’ve come a long way on that road so far. Ahead of you is an enriching journey on which you will:
- Develop community engagement plans focused on turning prospects into customers and customers into advocates
- Perform community moderation and platform administration
- Explore and test into new community channels
- Share engaging educational content with our online audience
- Implement the community engagement strategy
- Build an identity and develop an active and engaged relationship with users and contributors in the communities
- Form partnerships with influential communities and individuals who could become advocates for our products and services
- Help our online audience find the resources they need from our vast library resources and documentation available
- Optimize and perfect every element of how we engage with our online audience, from the copy in our community posts to the tools and processes we use to maintain conversations with our users
- Define our voice, approach, and content strategy for community channels
- Build reports on community sentiment and other KPIs to reflect the health of our community and owned channels.
- Own the community plans that support go-to-market strategies for our products and services
- Stay active in our owned channels daily to know how the community feels, understand community concerns, and communicate community status to internal teams and product leads.
- You are a data-driven community manager, with a passion for building online communities and laser focused on content that moves the needle.
- You are well versed with the unique nuances and technical capabilities of commonly used community platforms
- You are a convincing and compelling communicator who can advocate effectively
- You know what ownership of a task means and how to deliver it
- You are fluent in written English with exceptional writing skills, perfect grammar and an appreciation for the power of tone and brevity
- You have a keen eye for content and you can quickly understand what type of content is meaningful, appropriate and useful in each situation or each platform
- You efficient and constantly looking for ways to maximize your results arising from the time you spend on a task
- You have 3+ years experience in developing and moderating communities across digital channels for a SaaS software company
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Communications or related field
- You are adept in cross-team coordination, project management, and presentation skills
- You bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable
- You know how to provide exceptional customer experiences via community channels
- You have strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style.
- You are proficient with Google Docs/Box, curating reports, PPT, Excel.
- You reside in the USA and work well remotely.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite or other visual content software
- Have a passion for, or are proficient in, design
- Multimedia content creation experience, including streaming and developing creative assets for communities
To apply for this job please visit screen.applytojob.com.