Stepful is reimagining healthcare training making it 10x more accessible. Stepful is one of the fastest growing start-ups based out of New York City. We launched a year ago and have already graduated hundreds of students. Our graduates, mainly from underprivileged communities, go on to work at leading healthcare institutions such as OneMedical, NY Presbytarian and Davita. Stepful students increase their salaries by 60% on average after just 5 weeks of training.
The founding team is uniquely positioned to grow Stepful to be the leader in healthcare education. Each founder brings in relevant experience coming from leadership roles at Udacity, Apple, Uber, and Triplebyte.
Stepful is backed by Y Combinator and just closed a round led by Reach Capital, the leading Edtech investor in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Be a strong advocate for Stepful students and the company vision
- Develop and manage all aspects of community relationships with prospective students, active students and alumni
- Engage a growing community of students on online community and social media platforms
- Organize online and in-person events that benefit student learning and success
- Lead experiments to boost engagement in our community and our classroom
- Own and show clear engagement data for community channels
- Collaborate with Product, Operations and Growth teams to iterate on the student experience to improve student engagement and success
This job is for you if:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in building communities, ideally in EdTech or D2C startups
- You have stellar writing, communication, and presentation skills
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done successfully
- You are excited to get your hands dirty
- You learn quickly through experimentations
- You take full ownership of your projects and metrics
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Bonus points if:
- You have taught or coordinated online courses at scale
- You worked in healthcare
At Stepful, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.