The Community Manager Role:
As the community manager for Trtl, you’ll be responsible for owning, leading and nurturing our newly formed Facebook travel group ‘Get Lost powered by Trtl’, which aims to be the real signal within the noise of travel tips, hacks and advice.
- Own, nurture, and grow our newly formed community.
- Ensure every question in the community gets a great answer.
- Execute the tactics behind our community strategy, moving us toward our goals.
- Ideate, contribute and agree programming that inspires, educates and engages members of the Trtl Community.
- Be an active contributor, showing up daily to facilitate conversations and respond to community comments, messages and feedback.
- Develop KPIs, monitor, analyse and produce reports to help us understand how effectively our community is performing and improve our strategy.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to integrate our community, surface stories and feedback and turn community engagement into business results.
- Identify and recruit other influencers and ambassadors into the community.
- Facilitate events that connect and engage our members.
- Leverage onboarding data (subscriber industry, company size, interests, etc) to identify new opportunities and develop a suitable approach to exploit.
- Be the voice of the community, working with customer service and marketing to ensure both teams align with the Trtl community and their experiences.
- 2 years + experience as a community manager or similar role
- Direct experience launching new community initiatives.
- Genuinely excited about fostering a sense of belonging among members and a love for being an active contributor and facilitator within a community.
- Experienced in measuring community health and iterating as needed with the ability to clearly identify and track key KPI’s.
- Experience running (online and/or offline) events.
- Resourceful, driven and proactive, with a bias for action
- Consistent and dependable
- A forever learner, dedicated to understanding the best practices in community building.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous experience managing Facebook and/or Discord groups.
- Curious and passionate about all-things travel.
Role: Community Manager
Location: Glasgow based HQ, open to hybrid or remote working for this role
Employment: Full Time
How to Apply:
Please visit https://trtltravel.com/pages/community-manager and complete the Type Form, including your CV.
Bonus points given if a loom (or similar video) is included as part of your application, helping us get to know you more!
To apply for this job please visit trtltravel.com.