Asana’s community team brings customers and Asana together to deepen connection (between them and Asana, and to each other), engagement (education, empowerment, and enjoyment), and advocacy (word-of-mouth awareness-building on their teams and beyond) to enhance and reflect customer love and build the base of teams actively using Asana.
In this role, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the Asana Together community program by supporting our program’s pillars, including membership, forum, and events. As a centerpoint of many of the team’s efforts, we’ll be looking to your insights to help find ways to better streamline and scale our work. You’ll work closely with Asanas around the world, as well as thousands of Ambassadors and other community members to drive strategic endeavors. Most importantly, you’ll get to help delight our customers and help them achieve their goals with Asana!
This role reports to the Community Program Manager: Membership, and is based out of Asana’s headquarters in San Francisco.
What you’ll achieve:
Community membership and engagement
- Support member recruitment, onboarding, messaging and engagement activities and communicate directly with customers and foster conversations, working collaboratively with all members of the community team, as well as cross-functional partners in Customer Enablement and Education, product, and more
- Contribute directly to broader marketing efforts and the product roadmap by collecting insights from members
- Assist with promotion, planning, logistics, and execution of global customer-focused events, while developing your presentation and public speaking skills as a host for in-person and virtual community events
- Sourcing and managing various vendors (venues, photographers, etc.), while working in partnership with the Customer Enablement & Education team, sales, and customer success
- Lead conversations and build engagement in conjunction with product and product marketing, via The Forum, a massively scaled resource designed to help customers be successful with Asana and excited about what’s coming in Asana
- Support communication strategies for key product launches and announcements, communicate directly with customers in the Forum and other channels, and help with light Forum admin tasks
Program automation and coordination
- Monitor and manage our community-specific inboxes, while collecting program data to accurately report and share updates
- Research, recommend, and help implement new channels, opportunities, and best practices for membership, events, forum, and beyond
- Strong customer-centric mindset. You keep the customer at the forefront of your mind in all the work you do and strive to create a positive experience for them through your work at all times.
- 2+ years experience in community programs, processes, and/or operations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You're comfortable in front of any audience and acting as an Asana representative.
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and increasingly global environment. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Flexible and open to take on new projects or opportunities and navigating ambiguity.
- Proactive problem solver mindset.
- Experience with tools like Asana, Common Room, Discourse, Bevy and Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically.
To apply for this job please visit asana.com.