We’re looking for an organized and communicative individual to join the Community team to help us engage and grow the Trusted Health community. You’ll focus on operational excellence, data, and efficiency at scale as we continue to connect with nurses and healthcare professionals alike through our public and private communities, events, both virtual and in-person, and community advocates. You’ll work primarily with platforms and processes that support these programs, various internal and external stakeholders, and Community Leaders, who are the top contributors in our community. You’ll also help us bring more healthcare professionals into the Trusted community by leading marketing efforts for a variety of cross-functional projects centered around supporting the profession.
- You’ll drive our efforts to make a better connected and more engaged community by responding to operations-related support cases from community members about questions or issues they have
- You’ll document internal and external processes, including creating new documentation and knowledge base articles, and editing existing documentation
- You’ll support operational community programs by maintaining and improving upon processes, documentation, and any project management relative to the programs
- Work cross-functionally to solicit feedback and drive internal participation in community initiatives
- Partner with the community team to maintain reports and dashboards to measure, analyze, update, and track community data.
- You’ll help us expand our reach by brainstorming, strategizing, building, and launching a wide variety of initiatives, community programs, processes, and overall improvements
- You’ll help develop the engagement strategy by managing the community tech stack, including new vendor selection, implementation, migration, maintenance/admin tasks, and relationship with vendors.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to integrate our community programs, processes, and tech stack with other teams across the company
- Manage all internal and external community documentation
- You’ll drive actionable team insights, efficiency, and productivity by determining areas of improvement opportunity and gaps to help guide operational rigor
Who you are
- Community Focused. You are probably considered a “people person” with abundant interpersonal skills and the ability to moderate both online and offline conversations.
- Organized. You’re the type of person who makes to-do lists for fun. You are constantly optimizing for what will have the most impact for delivering results, you sweat the details, and are always looking for a better way of doing things.
- Creative. You love going above and beyond to make each experience better. You’re able to work with the resources you have to build an authentic relationship with those you interact with and have a natural inclination for doing things a little differently.
- 1-3 years of previous work experience (preferred experience or interest in healthcare)
- Knack for project management, event planning, or operations - you love keeping things organized, are a stickler for time management and coordination
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you have experience writing comms, documentation, and presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Experienced working in a customer, or community-facing environment, and able to communicate effectively and empathetically
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, a great listener, and is extraordinarily empathetic
- Tech savvy and ability to learn new tools quickly, with an interest in learning the backend/admin side of platforms
- Comfortable working and looking at data and numbers
- The ability and desire to wear many hats and always striving to learn more
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.