At VIPKid, we believe education is not one-size-fits-all and everyone should have access to personalized learning. We are looking for a Community Strategy manager to be responsible for leading our online community of 60,000+ English Language teachers who teach students in China and earn money on our platform every day. Community is at the core of teacher success and you will make sure we are continuing to innovate. In this role, you will develop our online community roadmap, drive day to day engagement and communication, implement a content & service strategy and tie them to key KPIs.
You are considered an expert in online community building and have tackled every issue in the space from conflict resolution & content creation to engagement & platform selection. You are a seasoned communicator online and your leadership skills help you get the job done internally.
By leading and building a global team, you will be the face of the community both internally and externally and will work with power users, community ambassadors, new teachers, community managers, a support team and our product team. As an advocate for the teacher experience, you will bridge the gap between different cultures and embed the community voice into key company decisions. You will monitor, measure, and report on the success metrics of Community engagement efforts (e.g., influence of power users, number of discussions, impact report etc..)
- Manage the day-to-day engagement of our expanding and passionate online teacher community including Weekly updates, campaigns and trending issues.
- Develop a year-long framework and strategy to improve community health and retention through content, new product features and strategic connection.
- Create a content calendar alongside our marketing, service, and brand teams.
- Serve as the leading teacher advocate to our tech and product teams by sharing feedback in a proactive manner.
- Organize and support online/offline events to build community and boost brand awareness
- 5-7 years experience in Community Management, Service, Customer Success or Program Management
- Hands on experience in online forum management, content development and service.
- Experience working in education, teacher support, SAHM groups or leading independent contractors communities
- Leadership experience in creating strategy and driving key deliverables across teams.
- Past Experience managing a global team is a plus
- Measured success in creating change in product and user experience.
- Self-starter with a high level of ownership to his or her assigned projects
- Ability to travel internationally on short notice and work periodically on some weekends, nights, and holidays
- Open to candidates based in Dallas, Texas or San Francisco, CA
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.