Content Creator / Community Lead (Blockchain-Cryptocurrency)
Cryptocurrency Protocol that will change the world
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Competitive based on skills and experience
Our client, a well-financed technology startup, is developing a Cryptocurrency Protocol that is the first of its kind, providing utility on a global scale. To accomplish its goals our client needs a talented community management professional to develop a global community of dynamic and engaged developers, product enthusiasts, and technologists.
Responsibilities of the Blockchain / Cryptocurrency Content Creator and Community Lead include (but are not limited to):
- Develop the foundation for a robust community of developers who can build on top of the protocol
- Enhance and lead the companies community strategy
- Attract developers to participate and engage in the ecosystem
- Management of global community, events, hackathons, partnerships, press, and content
- Grow awareness of the company, cryptocurrency protocol, and the applications they are developing
- Create impactful content to enhance the brand and distribute company message on a global scale
- Handle technical conversations around cryptocurrency protocol and applications
To be qualified for Blockchain / Cryptocurrency Content Creator and Community Lead:
- Technical/Developer/Computer Science background (1 year or less is fine-need to understand technology)
- Experience or an understanding of Blockchain / Ethereum / Cryptocurrency solutions and technologies
- Excellent communication skills. This is a highly-cross functional role, which requires someone who is an influential communicator and a great listener.
- Experience managing social media channels
- Experience marketing and creating content
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technical ecosystems
This opportunity provides room for growth and to work directly with the CEO and other key stakeholders. The company’s goal is to create a cryptocurrency protocol that changes the world.
The interview and on-boarding process will move fast. If interested, please make sure that you’re available to interview within 48 hours of submitting for the opportunity.
If interested please message Austin Johnson [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com