About the job
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
401(k) with Profit Sharing
Flexible Time Off
By combining our unparalleled domain expertise with leading-edge technology, Ad Astra is helping higher education in its mission to advance timely student completions. We are building a cloud-based software platform that will provide the foundation for our next generation of industry-leading solutions and analytics.
Our Core Values:
- We Honor God-given talents: Our teams are given awareness of and alignment to their gifts and therefore set up to succeed.
- We are Unpretentious: We are willing to let others take the spotlight.
- We are Passionate: We are passionate about protecting the value of Higher Education.
- We are Pioneering: We have a pioneering spirit to try new things without fear of failure.
- We are Fun: We understand that the health of our relationships will make or break our team. We work hard, we play hard.
- We have Grit: We push through failure and challenges and learn from them.
As an ideal candidate for the Customer Marketing Manager, you are experienced in developing and executing effective and innovative multi-channel customer lifecycle programs that deliver revenue to plan via adoption, retention, up-sell, and cross-sell.
You are a highly collaborative individual who blends strategic thinking with tactical execution and can manage multiple projects, timelines, and stakeholders successfully. You make data-driven decisions to understand customer segments and buying behavior and excel in developing targeted campaigns and activities to drive growth and generate demand.
In this role, you’ll need to understand the customer lifecycle, personas, and buying process to support and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns for all stages of the buying journey. As the Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll engage with sales, client success, operations, product management, and cross-functional marketing teams to translate business objectives into actionable marketing plans.
- Demand Gen/Upsell: Develop a deep understanding of client experience and buying criteria to identify strategic tactics for upsell/cross-sell.
- Lifecycle Management: Manage ongoing execution and performance of customer lifecycle campaigns, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and growth campaigns.
- Storytelling: Engage clients to participate in thought leadership activities such as case studies, success stories, thought leadership features, and blog posts. Work with the Content Marketing Manager to develop these stories and the Campaign Manager to create strategic campaigns leveraging these stories.
- Community Development and Management: Develop and execute strategy for Ad Astra's virtual customer community using Influitive. Manage customer interactions in the community, send insights to cross-functional teams, facilitate user groups, help with idea generation, and offer useful information and support to customers.
- Champion Nurture: Identify high-profile advocates and nurture relationships with them; develop a comprehensive list of customer advocates for sales references, reviews, and referrals. Manage all marketing functions related to Customer Advisory Board and user groups.
- Engagement: Boost customer collaboration and participation through seminars and other mechanisms supported by our Education & Alignment team.
- Measurement: Measure results by working closely with marketing operations to assess customer advocacy success for brand awareness, demand generation programs, upsell, new business acquisition, renewals, and growth among advocate accounts, and newer accounts influenced by advocates, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years' experience in Customer Marketing, Customer Community Management, Account-Based Marketing, and/or Integrated Campaigns Management.
- Experience with customer community management, particularly using the Influitive platform.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue goals.
- Experience with customer journey mapping and personas.
- Solid understanding of integrated campaigns, account-based marketing, and customer marketing best practices.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Proficient at tracking and analyzing data to make decisions.
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of Saas platforms and B2B marketing.
- Self-starter with a bias for action.
- Organization, attention to detail, and ability to follow up with key contributors.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Unlimited vacation
- Office Dog!
Ad Astra Information Systems, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.