Customer Success Manager
Mighty Networks is growing our Customer Success team to serve our Hosts (what we call our customers!) as they build their niche brands and businesses on our platform. Our ideal candidate focuses on exceeding customer expectations as a front-line representative, helping our Hosts and their members create something new together on their own Mighty Network.
- Be the first point of contact and advocate for all Hosts (and their members) on a Mighty Network. Quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of the Mighty platform, and leverage this knowledge to make our Mighty Hosts successful in achieving their desired results.
- Communicate quickly with product and engineering as the voice of our Hosts and what they need to be wildly successful on a Mighty Network.
- Handle high volume of Host support requests via email, phone, and video calls to understand “the ask behind the ask” via active listening, empathy, and logical reasoning to answer questions and troubleshoot problems.
- Triage incoming requests, accurately diagnose and elevate bugs to the engineering team, and provide excellent technical support.
- Create documentation to offer better customer support and to improve internal processes.
- Identify trends and inefficiencies to enhance the customer experience and track customer success metrics.
- Collaborate with other Customer Success and Support team members to produce excellent customer resources to welcome new hosts and to offer ongoing inspiration and ideas.
- Assist our team in extending contracts, helping close opportunities, and setting up new or upgrading Hosts with whatever they need to succeed with their Mighty Networks.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior experience working with the public and/or customers online via text and phone calls is a must. We want someone from whom our team can learn.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate well, especially in the context of online communities, where text is easily misinterpreted and expectations of paying SaaS customers are high.
- Someone who gets twitchy when they haven’t gotten back to someone, even if it is just to say, “we’re still working on it and here are our next steps.” If you border on the extreme end of responsiveness in your professional or personal life, we want to talk to you.
- Articulate, personable, and reliable with great writing skills and email etiquette.
- Creative, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Remote for the right person is perfectly fine.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://mightynetworks.com/jobs/4100495002?gh_jid=4100495002 →