Digital Community Manager
Flexera is looking for a Digital Community Manager who can successfully implement and grow our global online community. This individual will be a community evangelist to Flexera customers, partners, and stakeholders. This high-energy individual contributor will create, execute, and deliver the next generation of the Flexera community. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the Flexera customer digital experience and drive the day-to-day engagement of our online community as well as devise our long- term roadmap and strategy of the community’s functional expansion worldwide.
This position will be part of Flexera’s Digital Customer Success team and will be a significant contributor to Flexera’s #1 strategic priority: CUSTOMER SUCCESS. We are looking for a passionate individual that is open to trying new things, getting things done, and challenging the status quo.
Who are you?
You are self-motivated, directed and results oriented. The unexpected is expected and you are comfortable with a fast-paced, hands-on environment. You are creative and comfortable with ambiguity. You’re a natural when it comes to building relationships and an internal network to get things done. You collaborate in your sleep – working easily across teams of people and getting consensus across people with disparate opinions and agenda to create common outcomes, strategies, and plans. You’re a natural leader and can build rapport quickly, gaining understanding and trust through ongoing dialogue and results.
What the role is all about…
You are the face of Flexera, inspiring employees, inspiring customers, and creating a digital, vibrant community. You will have support of the senior leadership team and will be the primary point of contact for our new and improved digital community.
- Community Strategy and Day to Day Community Management: Drive Flexera community strategy across Flexera – this includes managing the introduction of new features, employee participation, moderation program, and content plan.
- Community ROI and Performance Metrics: Develop and communicate process to measure communication performance and business impact.
- Community User Management: Serve as the liaison between CS, IT, and Support to develop user access, management, and termination strategies. (including identifying SPAM)
- Drive the development, execution, and delivery of Flexera’s online community strategy, impacting the pre and post sales experience
- Define new online community capabilities and content plan, taking into account the global Flexera customer base
- Develop and mentor a moderator program that can scale with the expansion of the community roadmap
- Develop community guidelines and processes to allow interested contributors (such as employees and experts) to contribute openly
- Gather, track, and report metrics and KPIs on customer community success, for all participants – prospects, employees, customers, and partners
- Provide/communicate analytics and implications to all levels of Flexera
- Monitor community platform performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Partner with marketing, sales, IT to develop and drive audience launch/engagement plans
- Be an evangelist who will use data and customer successes to drive internal commitment and business transformation
- Educate teammates and colleagues on best practices and best use-case for social and ensure team is equipped and trained appropriately
- Build customer and partner Super-User program
- Launch and manage partner and user program (Customer Advocacy) program
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of managing online communities
- Experience working in Salesforce (or other CRM technology)
Reimagining the way Software is Bought, Sold, Managed and Secured
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://flexerasoftware.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FlexeraSoftware/job/Itasca-IL/Digital-Community-Manager_10015 →