Community Relations Coordinator
Website Harness Cycle
indoor cycling studio + personal development company
Harness Cycle is a business committed to cultivating community + growth through movement. We are seeking passionate, service oriented, positive + hardworking individuals with a love for a healthy + active Cleveland lifestyle, and enthusiasm for our brand. We are a new, growing business seeking innovative, efficient + organized problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Harness Cycle was created to build community through movement. We exist to create connection to support individuals through growth and personal development. Our community is accessible daily, a place where you are surrounded by people that want to lift each other higher.
We are currently seeking a community building expert with direct people management experience to help lead our community efforts and design future engagement strategy. Community is a pillar of our business and we are seeking a candidate who wants to be an integral part of our team to help scale our community engagement efforts and offerings.
- *organize & execute special event rides
- *create & execute seasonal rider challenges and reward systems
- *collaborate with local businesses on cross promotions
- *meet with core riders to build foundational relations
- *create and manage event communication and marketing strategy
- *manage fundraiser and donation requests
- *coordinate attendance for our team to support local fitness community and neighborhood events
- *coordinate rider milestone celebrations & recognition opportunities
- *develop community strategy with the Owner + managers
- *work closely with the owner + HQ team to manage member questions and relationship pre and post events
- *work closely with our PR, Design and Photography team members to produce relevant event marketing materials, communications and post‑event content
- *develop and report on community metrics
SKILLS OF CANDIDATE:
a successful candidate is someone that is constantly leading their own life exploration and bringing others along for the ride. this persona has a curiosity for what is possible in the future and how they can support in its creation. this person is the first to know and show up to a new event, small business opening or invite a group over for an impromptu dinner party. they have a pulse on where our city is headed and they’re seen as the “go to” info source of their friends and family base.
- *experience with email communications and comfort with self‑introduction for new partnerships and relations
- *you seek and gain energy from large groups and personal interactions. party planning is your favorite hobby!
- *highly organized with ability to create programming schedule and keep to deadlines
- *experience working with the following programs a plus: instagram, facebook for buisness, google apps such as gmail, google docs and sheet, mailchimp, and asana
- *a love for cleveland and a desire to impact the health & wellness culture of the city
- *great personality traits include: friendly, a self‑starter, attentive to detail, cool in a crisis, adaptable and skilled at handling difficult situations
EXPERIENCE & COMPENSATION
- *Years of experience: 1 ‑ 3 working in an events manager or community relations role
- *Salary: $35 ‑ 45k depending on experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.harnesscycle.com/apply →