Blockchain Community and Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a bright, detail-oriented blockchain community and social media expert to help our company gain awareness and grow.
Lucidity (www.lucidity.tech) is a blockchain advertising technology startup based in Los Angeles, CA. We’ve built one of the most scalable blockchain solutions in the market, and our traction with customers and investors in the US and abroad continues to take hold.
We’re in an incredibly exciting and fast growing industry, and as business continues to ramp up globally, our team needs a dedicated community expert to help us grow our online blockchain communities (especially on Telegram), engage with our audiences on social media, manage our communications, and support events and meetups.
Community: The person will lead our blockchain community management, aiming at raising awareness and increasing interest of our company, primarily through Telegram, and other social media outlets. He/she will help manage our community agencies, distribute information to our community members to keep them engaged and informed, and put together plans to support the company’s strategic goals. Existing connections with crypto and blockchain influencers and existing communities is a huge plus.
Strategize social content: The ideal candidate will collaborate with our content and PR teams to tie content and news in the community and other social media channels. They will have a keen eye on trends in blockchain and ways to publish our content to reach valuable audiences.
Events: Help identify important events in the blockchain world and support our presence. On-site social coverage and engaging with influencers are key.
Roadshow/Meetups arrangement: Help organize roadshows, online or offline meetups with the blockchain press, influencers, investors and other blockchain participants.
- Blockchain / crypto marketing experience is a must; the person must know the ins-and-outs of an effective marketing strategy to attract, maintain and engage social media and community members
- Proven track record of growing and engaging a community, especially on Telegram
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ideally located in Los Angeles and be able to work in our office
- Must be able to communicate with community members in other cities on different time zones; this will require some late nights and/or early mornings (communications from home)
- Startup experience a plus
- High energy, positive and patient disposition
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Trello, Google Apps, Slack
- Occasional travel in US and abroad
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Opportunity to work with great people, and a friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing young company
- Opportunity to join a strong Marketing team and work closely with C-level executives
- Snacks and a weekly lunch
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Apply via LinkedIn:
Lucidity is a digital advertising blockchain protocol bringing transparency and trust to digital advertising. Lucidity is the market leader using blockchain technology for digital advertisers and publishers to mitigate fraud, transact with trust, and maximize ROI. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, Lucidity’s protocol and associated product suite resolve data discrepancies so billing is faster; prevents fraud by eliminating publisher domain spoofing; and enables supply chain payment tracking so advertisers know exactly where their budgets are going. Lucidity was founded to tap the power of blockchain and cryptography to deliver transparency to the digital advertising supply chain for a cleaner ecosystem in which honest players benefit the most. The company is based in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/825375747/ →