What is the job?
At ThoughtSpot, we believe in the power of users connecting with one another and being recognized for their contributions to our community. We’re looking for someone to run our community programs and scale them worldwide. As our Manager, Community Programs, you’ll own the User Group Program and MVP Program end-to-end — from creating the strategy, processes, budget, and infrastructure to identifying customers, providing them with resources, rewarding their contributions, and keeping them engaged and delighted. In this role, you’ll be in charge of our foundational User Group program and turn it into a scalable and sustainable global program. You’ll be responsible for setting up the infrastructure and processes that enable our customers with the ability to launch and host chapters and events that bring together the local user community.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own the vision, strategy, goals, and budget for our User Group and MVP program.
- Create a scalable and easy-to-implement process for budget, swag, benefits.
- Roll out branding, resources, and structure User Group and MVP benefits and expectations.
- Recruit, onboard, train, and provide guided User Group event management and enablement.
- Set up the tools and infrastructure for these customers.
- Activate new User Group chapters around the world, with a focus on key markets and personas.
- Conduct pre-event testing, liaising with ThoughtSpot customers and employees to support User Group event day (virtually and in-person).
- Organize, track, and measure the success of the programs to innovate.
- Collaborate with our Head of Developer Relations to support local Developer Meetup
To apply for this job please visit www.thoughtspot.com.