Director of Customer Success
Our purpose as a company is to bring a sense of belonging and connection to the world. We do that through driving outcomes for our customers, not myopically focusing on our own sales numbers. That means employing a consultative, strategic, long-term approach to helping associations, corporations and nonprofits engage their members.
We need a leader to drive those outcomes. This role includes Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, consultative support throughout the customer’s journey, account management, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). In short, you get to drive the thing our company cares most about.
As the primary contact and advocate for our Enterprise and mid-market customers, you understand the customer, their community, their desired member experience, and how to be a trusted partner. We’re looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a natural instinct for building relationships, and leading with best practices in member engagement with a “go the extra mile” attitude. You also love understanding a product in depth and communicating that product to your users.
You’ll be working in collaboration with our team, mostly the Director of Sales and Community Support Specialist, and reporting to the CEO.
- Own the full cycle of customer success- on-boarding, account management, customer education to customer expansion and referral.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, adoption and retention.
- Identifying & execute upsell opportunities.
- Work with your accounts proactively to identify churn risk and work to improve their usage.
- Be the expert in member engagement and community building and trusted advisor to each of your customers through product education and strategic advice.
- Deliver on our promise: “member engagement as a solution”
- Understand Mobilize’s unique market positioning in order to consistently resell the value of our solution to drive massive member engagement.
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and bugs in collaboration with the team.
- Codify the CS function at Mobilize: build the tools, processes and team needed to serve an ever increasing customer and vertical base
Customer Success experience in a mid-market to enterprise SaaS growth startup including the following:
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals (increase revenue from customers and upsell/cross-sell)
- Strategy and execution on user adoption and churn mitigation
- The highest standards of consultative service to delight your customers
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies
- Great at speaking, writing and doing web demos
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of win
- A firm grasp of how business works, including consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
Our team is full of fun and energetic people who love working together to build an impactful product. We believe in a human-first approach (over tech) as a core value and infuse that in everything we do for ourselves and our customers.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded
- Premium health coverage
- Great vacation policy, flexible holidays and family-friendly culture
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org