Website Motivate Design
User Experience staffing, research and design
Insider Insight is a startup within a user experience design agency. Typically companies spend money on market research–things like focus groups or shop-alongs. We have another way to get information–one that has no moderators, no weird labs, and no contrived question lists that leave you wondering what the companies were looking for in the first place. Insider Insight enables companies to connect with consumers directly via real-life conversations with the Insiders and their friends and family. The goal is to get to the raw and unexpected.
The key to achieving this is using a community of Insiders who are willing to get out there, talk to their friends and family, and find the truth that companies––i.e. our clients-––want to hear. They report it back to us, and we report their stories to clients. We launched Insider Insight this year, and have already impressed clients like Venmo, Paypal, Verizon, Ad Council and even startups in the blockchain space.
We are looking to add a person to our community team to build and manage the Insider community. The Insider community is designed to be a special community. We’re looking for someone to cultivate this community––to expand it while keeping it special. The Insiders we want are connected, woke and love doing missions. Missions include everything from talking to a parent about aging, to talking to a teenager about when they lie to their parents, to talking to an entrepreneur about what they need from their bank. Your job will be to find these Insiders and keep them engaged.
- Source, research and recruit Insiders for projects. This may include online and offline events.
- Process and screen applications.
- Onboard Insiders: This includes reaching out to potential Insiders, answering their questions, and making sure they are good to go for each mission.
- Managing Insider interactions during projects and making sure that the people we choose within the community are completing their missions
After the project is complete, make sure the Insiders get feedback, give us feedback and are happy with the overall program. This may include managing payment and any paperwork that needs to be completed.
- Ensure referral and tracking systems are optimized for recruitment and immediate activation of new members.
- You’ll be responsible to help craft the Global Insider Community Program strategies and build and execute all recruiting and activation programs to bring people into the program and help set them up to be successful within it.
In between projects, you will help us:
- Define the next set of Insiders and create a plan to target them.
- Research, recommend, and help implement new channels, opportunities, and best practices for program recruitment and activation.
- Establish and integrate partner community relationships and programs as a source of new participants.
- Produce resources, marketing campaigns, and content for ongoing recruitment and activation of community audiences, including onboarding and training materials.
- Monitor and report on growth success metrics.
We are looking for a person who has experience building a community. You need to be very savvy with customer and audience acquisition strategies through digital channels.
But mainly, you love people. You love hearing about their experiences and helping them get better and better at the missions (and therefore in life.) You can’t wait to talk to them and hear what they have to say.
You have a high EQ and is very charismatic. You know that making others feel special is ½ the battle to getting a community to deliver what we need. You make being an Insider fun.
You are quick thinking, and even quicker at doing. You can manage a lot of details at once and have a remarkable memory. Your drive is off the charts. No excuses. You like to win.
You have an entrepreneurial edge and is excited by the challenge of building this into a special community. You get what we are doing and get that it’s your job to be able to understand and establish the value of the community and track and report the success of it.
You crave the opportunity to work with a highly driven team with a proven track record for success. You’ll be encouraged to step up and take ownership. You’ll be encouraged and inspired up with new ideas and empowered to solve your own problems (with the support of an incredible senior leadership team who will mentor and guide you if needed).
Other than that, you write well, speak well, solve problems well and overall, are a cool, hard-working, trustworthy person.
- # of members recruited first 30 days
- # of members added each 30 days
- # of onboarding content resources created
- # of community-hosted events held
- # of community-posted social and blog posts
- # of projects completed with Insiders activated per our process delivery timeline
Does this sound like you? Then apply! And know that we value all backgrounds, and believe that diversity of thought and experience makes for a great team member.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org