Customer Community Manager
The Market-Leading Sales Engagement Platform
Who We Are
Our company is headquartered in Seattle, but we also have an office in San Francisco and in State College, PA (both for sales and marketing). If you speak to us, you’ll probably see that across any geography, across all our roles and departments, at our heart we are a large group of likeminded individuals working towards a common goal, pushing each other to be better tomorrow than we were today.
We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We want to work with people who are ready to buckle up and be a part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do.
If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do, remain humble, and run through brick walls to accomplish their goals. If you come and join us, we’ll give you ownership and challenges, and the team support and encouragement to help you hit your personal goals. We’ll be stronger together.
We’re looking for a high energy, creative, ridiculously personable individual to join our team as the Customer Marketing Manager. Outreach has an ever-growing base of customers who are forward-thinking and are big fans of Outreach. The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying these customers, building relationships with them and using them effectively throughout many parts of the organization. The use of customers throughout our website, marketing collateral, media and sales efforts is boundless, and we need a innovative, self-starter to help bring our programs to their full potential.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
● Manage, cultivate and grow our online community of users
● Work with the sales and customer services team to identify customer evangelists
● Build relationships with existing customers to be able to speak intelligently about how they use Outreach so that you can identify different channels where their stories would be valuable
● Create customer content, from case studies to videos to slide decks, to demonstrate the big brands and broad range of customers who rely on Outreach
● Manage and grow the customer reference program to be able to provide references for prospects, press, and analysts
● Work with sales enablement and PR teams to drive customer roadshows that showcase existing customers and bring in potential prospects
● Understand the role of customers in terms of the greater sales enablement efforts to utilize the customer voice in every way possible
● Find new ways to recognize and cultivate more customer evangelists
● Be creative and introduce new ideas, strategies, campaigns, t-shirt designs, and much more!
Our Vision of You
● Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills
● 2-4 years customer marketing, community or related experience
● Team player: organized and pumped to work with multiple stakeholders
● Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, move ahead, while still keeping everyone in the loop
● Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
● Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious, passionate team in a fast-paced startup environment
Why You’ll Love it Here
● 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
● Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
● 401k to help you save for the future
● Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
● Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
● Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women’s Network)
● A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute’s Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
● Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
● Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org