Associate Manger, Customer Community
Website Pitney Bowes
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As an Associate Manager, Customer Community for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
Enjoy collaborating with others.
Strive to exceed expectations
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills. You thrive on working independently or as part of a team, are excited about testing and learning from new marketing that have a direct impact on the brand and revenue.
- Focus on the success of the customer community. Ensure objectives to grow the number of registered users, their level of engagement (# of posts, etc.) and level of advocacy (participation in higher level marketing-related activities like creating blogs, webinar content, reviews, and how to content) are achieved.
- Take steps to respond to client needs and concerns, re: community needs and issues. Developing programs with internal clients to drive community engagement
- Have overall accountability for customer engagement levels in the community, and revision of content plans, what services/programs are offered around the community.
- Help to develop strategies and tactical programs that drive high levels of client engagement and advocacy, which will include all facets of both planning and execution, including financial impact and rationalization.
- Ensure Internal program development and execution (content and team management) are met.
- Develop and execute External/Client programs (contests, events, groups)
- Be responsible for platform development and testing (working with IT and IMC functions)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.pitneybowes.com/job/8490564/associate-manager-customer-community-stamford-ct/ →