How You’ll Make a Difference
You will be responsible for both the day-to-day management of and future visioning for PMI’s overall community encompassing the digital community, chapter and volunteer community, social good and all other sub communities within PMI. Creating a world class, vibrant community, this individual sets the annual and multi-year strategy for growth, engagement and the evolution of the digital space where PMI customers, members and volunteers engage in compelling discussions of PM, future of work, the project economy and beyond.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams and individuals while having a strong appreciation for equality, diversity and inclusion
- Be a digital native with strong understanding of current digital trends and best practices.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with multiple internal and external parties
- Proactive and able to work strategically to meet short- and long-term goals
- Highly motivated, self-directed team player and experienced team leader
- Strong people management skills, interest in mentoring and cultivating leadership skills in junior staff
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while juggling and coordinating multipleprojects and deadlines
- Have 5+ years of experience with community program management, including subject matter expertise across Community Management industry-wide, including platforms, best practices, trends, and cutting-edge developments
- Strong track record of success growing online communities from scratch, measured against monthly and quarterly goals. You just aren’t on top of industry trends, you will be setting them
- Ability to control narratives, de-escalate frustrated stakeholders and users, and influence user sentiment
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot with little notice
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Ability to influence others and successfully collaborate with different teams on projects with tight timelines
Specific Roles and responsibilities include:
- Define and drive a comprehensive community strategy for PMI in all facets of the organization’s work through internal programming and external relationships.
- Provide a structure for community engagement that allows each program to meet desired outcomes and PMI to fulfill long-term impact goals.
- Looking for opportunities to further integrate conversations and social insights into the PMI ecosystem, initiating meetings with internal stakeholders, providing a clear vision on how the community can provide ongoing value to customers, members, chapters, volunteers, and other stakeholders
- Establish a vibrant digital community space for PMI customers, members and volunteers, as measured through traffic, returning visitors, engagement, leads generated, etc.
- Define inclusive customer journeys across engagements with PMI such as membership, digital community, volunteers, and others.
- Develop robust onboarding programs for all community members to ensure new members feel welcome and have a sense of belonging.
- Approach the work with a customer-first mindset, knowing that online communities are a critical component of customer and employee engagement
- Partner closely with IT and Digital product/program managers, and 3rd party vendors, to evolve the community and bring new capabilities to fruition
- Have an appreciation for brand preservation and use impeccable judgment at all times, recognizing what community issues warrant internal escalation
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to direct reports ensuring the organization promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Partner with creative teams to curate / create compelling content and drive engagement. Define online community standards and practices (look, feel, tone) in partnership with Digital experience, Social, and Creative teams
- Manage and optimize user feedback channels to identify market-specific trends, compile reports and shared insights to drive product improvements
To apply for this job please visit globalus63.dayforcehcm.com.