At Scoop, we bring commuters together in carpools they’ll love by partnering with their employers across the country. While our team member responsibilities are diverse, we are united in our drive to impact quality of life in our communities, and equally driven to invest in each other’s growth.
The Community Team is responsible for building a community of carpoolers that want to make their commute a meaningful part of their day. We build our community each and every time someone gets into a car, and invest in helping our carpoolers feel comfortable and make lasting connections. From hosting carpooler events to collaborating on product, we take a systematic approach to make our community a special place for as many carpoolers as possible.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create educational content, showcasing best practices on using Scoop, community milestones, carpooler etiquette, and other community topics
- Plan meetups and events at Scoop partner companies to help foster their employer Scoop community, engage with active carpoolers, and surface great Scoop stories
- Build a system that will allow us to track important carpooler milestones and then leverage that system to celebrate those moments
- Contribute to our product and user experience by surfacing insights you have learned from our community and collaborating on those insights with product
- Have 3-4 years working in a community role or similar capacity
- Have a deep understanding of what makes a community thrive, and know how to build a community from the ground up
- Understand and be familiar with how community can help support product
- Have experience planning events, both large and small
- Have experience working with and managing outside vendors
- Are a well-organized project manager
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and look forward to communicating with someone new every day
- Have superior organizational and problem solving skills
Feel free to apply through the link below or send me an email at [email protected] and just let me know you found the listing through CMX!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/takescoop/7ab2051d-5691-4c73-9aa9-71bb4c13f7a1 →