Join the dynamic team behind Forge Community. Forge is the largest single family office community run by and for its members and Fidelity is the corporate sponsor for the Forge Community.
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager with captivating copywriting skills and a startup state of mind. Our ideal candidate is an upbeat self-starter with a knack for developing content that resonates deeply with their target audience. In addition, they are a passionate digital marketer eager to learn new technologies and make updates across our entire content ecosystem.
We are looking for a polished and experienced writer to support us in developing a resonant brand voice for the Forge Community.
To apply, please include 3 of your best writing samples OR a link to your portfolio.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of marketing experience
- Broad knowledge of marketing technology landscape
- Ability to write clear, concise, and engaging content
- Willingness to innovate, try new things, and step outside the box
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and able to problem-solve
- Data analysis and reporting skills (Google Analytics, Salesforce)
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and can work easily with business partners across all levels of the organization.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, consistently setting and meeting deadlines, prioritizing or re-prioritizing, and using good judgment in engaging business partners.
- You have an instinct for partnership, active listening, and communication.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. and work flexible and/or fluctuating work hours
- Note: We do not require candidates to have knowledge of the single-family office industry nor previous startup experience, but our ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow.
This dynamic team is part of the Fidelity Institutional (FI) Marketing Group and Communications within the FI business unit. As part of the team your responsibilities across communications and event planning are as follows:
- Partner with program leads to design and deliver a content library
- Continuously evolve our distribution channels and digital content experiences
- Interface directly with members to develop new content
- Run periodic reports on our efforts and assess community engagement
- Use data insights to drive marketing and product enhancements
- Partner with program leads to plan, promote, and host an array of virtual and in-person events (webinars, road shows, conferences)
- Ensure consistent, high-level service throughout all phases of the event
- Help maintain database of key industry contacts, speakers, vendors, and venues
- Provide on-site event support when needed
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.