Senior Community Lead
Location: San Francisco or Seattle
Compensation: Competitive compensation package based on skills and experience.
Our client, a fast-growing startup in the Healthcare and Cryptocurrency / Blockchain space, is looking for a Senior Community Lead that will own the development and execution of their community strategy. This is a vital role for the company, as they aim to build a community-driven organization focused on making healthcare affordable people. As the first Community Lead, you will have broad opportunities to shape the community strategy and team for the future.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Management of community, moderation, support and social media platforms
- Facilitation of offline and online content and experiences for community members
- Development of scalable moderation strategy
- Communicating updates and announcements
- Collecting feedback to guide product decisions
- Defining key metrics to measure the health, growth, engagement, and value of community
- Platforms currently being used: Twitter, Telegram, Medium (blogs)
To be qualified for this role:
- 7+ years’ experience in community management with at least 2 years’ experience in a senior level position.
- Experience creating community strategy and building teams.
- Content creator with excellent written and communication skills
- Experience organizing and presenting at events.
Nice to have:
- Success building communities for companies working with open source technology
- Experience working in Crypto / Blockchain, Healthcare, Insurance space
The opportunity provides room for growth and to work directly with the CEO and other key stakeholders. The company’s goal is to revolutionize the healthcare industry by drastically reducing costs.
The interview and on-boarding process will move fast. If interested, please make sure that you’re available to interview within 48 hours of submitting for the opportunity.
If interested please message Austin Johnson [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com