Senior Community Lead
Our client, a fast-growing startup in the gaming and the Blockchain space, is looking for a Senior Community Lead that will own the development and execution of their community strategy. This is a mission-critical role, as they aim to build a community-driven organization focused on serving the members and working with them to guide the organization. As the first Community Lead, you will have broad opportunities to shape the community strategy and team for the future.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Management of community, moderation, support and social media teams
- Facilitation of offline and online content and experiences for community members
- Development of scalable moderation strategy
- Communicating updates and announcements
- Collecting feedback to guide product decisions
- Managing conflict and FUD in the community
- Defining key metrics to measure the health and value of community
- Platforms currently being used: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, Instagram, LinkedIn, Bitcoin Talk, Reddit, Medium (blogs), Email, Steemit, Intercom chatbox
To be qualified for this role:
- 7+ years experience in community management with at least 2 years experience in a senior level position.
- Experience working for gaming, cryptocurrency or blockchain companies would be a huge plus.
The opportunity provides room for growth and to work directly with the CEO and other key stakeholders. The companies goal is to revolutionize the gaming industry.
The interview and on-boarding process will move fast. If interested, please make sure that you’re available to interview within 48 hours of submitting for the opportunity.
If interested please message Austin Johnson [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org