About This Role
Strava is the leading subscription platform at the center of connected fitness, with more than 100 million community members in over 190 countries. The platform offers a holistic view of your active lifestyle, no matter where you live, which sport you love, and/or what device you use. Everyone belongs on Strava when they are pursuing an active life.
We are looking for a Sr. Community Manager to join our team! This individual will build upon and elevate our Strava Community on the Khoros platform. Long term, you are the leader in the commitment to guiding this space to reach its full potential by partnering with various stakeholders.
You will make an impact in making this Community a place our members can go to easily access an abundance of knowledge and resources, enabling them to make the most out of their Strava experience. You will have opportunities to work directly with our product, marketing, and content teams to develop strategies that align with business goals.
Your close-knit relationship with various partners and knowledge of business objectives will help you plan your roadmaps for the most critical areas of our business. Throughout it all, you’ll serve as a critical piece of the feedback loop, helping coordinate the flow of insights and updates between the company and our athletes.
We prefer candidates open to working in the office 1-2 times a week, with a preference for those located in SF HQ and Denver candidates receiving the next priority.
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Have the opportunity to grow and level up our Khoros-powered Strava Community.
- Develop strategies to establish this space as a wealth of communal knowledge and resources, not only relating to Strava usage but to the broader active community.
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Research, and other team members to support their goals and implement initiatives that apply the opportunities this platform creates.
- Develop the roadmap for short and long-term goals and priorities.
- Work closely with the Khoros team to hold regular business reviews, work through bugs, and develop new initiatives that support company goals.
You will be successful here by:
- Understanding and supporting cross-functional and broader team business goals through the community
- Generating internal excitement and adoption
- Bringing to bear our passionate and naturally competitive community to gamify and incentivize positive community participation.
- Collaborating and communicating optimally with multiple different teams.
- Understanding how to influence and drive decisions when many partners are involved.
- Optimally synthesizing and communicating Strava Community feedback, sentiment, and trends in real time.
- Finding efficient, creative, and innovative ways to grow our operation.
- Creating and achieving ambitious KPIs.
- Maintaining a critical eye on return on investment and changing directions when necessary.
- Delegating, when appropriate, to the Community Management team while maintaining a close watch on changing priorities and resource capacity.
We’re excited about you because:
- You have 3+ years of experience working with top-level community software such as Khoros, Lithium, Jive, or Sprinklr.
- Understands how to build a successful community and have your own unique vision for ours.
- Have used communities to promote community-driven support.
- Have experience with B2C communities and people management.
- Are passionate about fitness and engaging with our athletic community. Experience with Strava is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.