Are you a champion Community Manager? Help us boost the SEON rocketship as we assemble our super team of fraud-fighting heroes. 🚀
We’re SEON and we’re part of the fight against fraud. We’re looking to build the biggest and bad-ass group of fraud fighters in the world and give that community home (or secret fraud fighting lair). SEON are disrupting the future of fraud prevention and we’re looking for someone to build a brand new global community. In this role, you will lead all aspects of the SEON Community to create, support and encourage our user ecosystem and help them collaborate, help and inspire one another.
The SEON Community (part of the marketing organization) is looking for a new leader to design, launch and run a new online community so users can share best practice, answer each other’s questions, find solutions and contribute their ideas. We’re looking for someone who’s built a community before, can represent the user, tell customer stories and build a place “where all the cool fraud kids hang out”
You will be the kind of person that likes to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and is a builder. The community will be what you make it across multiple channels such as user groups, on-line support channels, SEON “answers” and community generated content. The community team will work closely with the content and product marketing teams, customer success, the product organization and the sales team and will define the right success metrics for community success and a world class user experience.
Reporting to the Head Of Content Marketing you will play a key part in creating and executing the vision for the SEON community with the rest of the organization.
What you'll do:
- Define the strategy for the SEON community including programs, measures of success and a multi-year roadmap
- Deliver that strategy to support our global customer base
- Engage with SEON’s users to understand their needs and reflect what it’s like to be a SEON user
- Build the community programs to engage new and existing users across fraud, anti-money laundering, data enrichment
- Manage outreach to new community members outside of our ecosystem
- Manage a budget and technology stack that supports the community
- Create a exciting, fun, compelling culture within the SEON community
- Work closely with the SEON events team and other functions to help define fraud practitioner events, workshops, educational and certification programs
What you bring:
- 4+ years of community management experience, ideally with exposure or experience in a B2B SaaS business.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Have a proactive and adaptable mindset
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail.
- High EQ. Get people excited about working with you and about our company/industry.
- Solid project management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working
- Private health insurance inc. employee assistance & mental health support
- Flexible core hours
- Generous Vacation days & 3 extra Wellness Days
- Complimentary weekly English language courses, more languages coming soon
- Option to enrol in development courses that can add to your skillset
Sounds good? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Say hi 👋 and we'll guide you through the next steps. Wanna learn more about what it’s like to work at SEON first? 👉Here you go
Seon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.